8.15.2009

BESTEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!! for the Teensizers...


Please do yourself a favor and read the August issue of Time Magazine (www.time.com)about exercise and weight loss "The Myth about Exercise".Their website is a little confusing but I am linking this post directly to their health articles, you should be able to find it.

I NEED to spoil the end of the story:

Yes exercise is good, it is actually great! and necessary, but for weight-loss, we are better off moving more than killing ourselves in the gym.

I have never been so excited about a magazine article...
Full disclosure, I am OK being a TEENSIZER, and that's why I promote health and good style for us. But I would do anything (except working my self silly in a gym) to be on the lower side of the TEENs (sizes, you know).

0 comments: